Name: Amanda Gaeta
Known Nicknames: Ollie, Go-Getta
GET TO KNOW AMANDA GAETA
1. Tell us about your past experience (where did you go to school, previous jobs, volunteer work, etc.)
I went to Villanova High School where I was a member of a leadership program where one of our weekly tasks was to help feed the homeless of Torono. I also volunteered at a hospital in the palliative care unit, offering support and conversation to those who needed it, as well as helped to build a home with Habitat for Humanity. Later I was recruited to Western University on a Soccer Scholarship.
2. What is your favourite thing about the real estate industry?
I truly believe that happiness stems from obtaining what individuals perceive to be their personal version of luxury and lifestyle. Part of that is planting roots in the perfect home or cottage. The look of pure happiness when a client walks into what later becomes their property… this is what I live for.
4. Who stands out to you / do you most admire?
Carrie Underwood, Brene Brown, Gary Keller, My Parents
5. What is the career philosophy / mantra / inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
“Choose to see the light in others, and treat them like that’s the only thing you see.” “One Day, Or Day One… You Decide.”
“Kindness is a choice that comes from incredible strength.”
“Nature doesn’t hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
6. What is your theme song?
Fighter – Christina Aguilera
7. Describe your dream home in three words.
Lakeview, Cottage & Cozy
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Still loving my life, working in real estate baby!
9. Where would we find you on a Friday night in Muskoka?
At a weekend in Muskoka, you would find me by the water – paddle boarding with my dog, on a canoe, or out for a boat ride around the lake.
10. When you’re not working, what can we find you doing?
Hiking Ontario Trails, Camping, and at a Cottage.
11. Highlight so far this year and what you’re looking forward to this next year
My highlight this year was meeting incredible people when I was in Costa Rica, as well as the priceless reaction a client had (literally dancing) when she bought her first ever home! I’m looking forward to witnessing many more celebrations as a result of finding my clients their dream properties in the coming months.
Loved this “PSR Digital Handshake: Meet Amanda Gaeta” and interested in learning more about PSR Agents & Staff? Check out our previous PSR Digital Handshake with here!